Cobham PLC (85GU_p.L)
14 Mar 2017
LONDON, April 27 British aerospace and defence electronics company Cobham said first-quarter trading was in line with expectations on Thursday, seeking to reassure investors that it could recover from a string of profit warnings.
* Commencement of Cobham/Aeroflex litigation in Kansas District Court; Trial is expected to be completed next month Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Further details in respect of 2017 performance share plan awards and buy-out award in respect of CEO's 2016 PSP award at his previous employer
March 28 British aerospace and defence electronics company Cobham, which is being investigated by the country's Financial Conduct Authority, said on Tuesday it would raise 512.4 million pounds ($642.6 million) in its latest rights issue.
March 28 Aerospace and defence company Cobham said on Tuesday it would raise about 512.4 million pounds ($642.6 million) through its rights issue to pay down debt.
* Was informed orally by FCA that it was being referred for investigation
LONDON, March 27 British engineer Cobham is being investigated by the country's Financial Conduct Authority in connection with its handling of inside information ahead of a trading update and rights issue announcement in April last year, the company said.
* Says rights issue will reduce debt ratio, reassure customers
LONDON, March 2 British engineer Cobham said it would raise 500 million pounds ($614 million) in a rights issue to put the company on a stronger footing after a "deeply disappointing" performance in 2016.
* Shares plunge as much as 20 pct to 13 year low (Adds CEO, analyst comments, background, updates shares)