Daiwa Securities Group Inc (8601.T)
26 Jul 2017
* Daiwa Securities Group will invest nearly 700 million yen ($6.26 million) in Myanmar internet service provider Frontiir Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, June 22 Daiwa Securities Group will set up a subsidiary in Frankfurt, Japan's No. 2 brokerage said on Thursday, making it one of the first banks to publicly chose Germany to keep a foothold in the European Union after Britain leaves the bloc.
* Frankfurt seen as dull but stable (Adds detail, background)
FRANKFURT, June 22 Daiwa Securities Group will set up a subsidiary in Frankfurt, Japan's No. 2 brokerage firm said on Thursday, making it one of the first banks to publicly chose Germany to keep a foothold in the European Union after Britain leaves.
BRIEF-China Eco-farming announces acquisition of entire issued share capital of Shunxin Holdings Ltd
* Announces acquisition of entire issued share capital of shunxin holdings limited
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, May 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised the Outlooks on the following entities to Stable from Negative and affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) on the entities at 'A-': - Nomura Holdings, Inc. (Nomura Holdings) and its wholly owned subsidiary Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. (Nomura Securities), which are jointly referred to as Nomura - Nomura Financial Products & Services, Inc. (NFPS), a wholly owned subsidiary of No
* Says it received notice from Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd., confirming shares subscription
* Plans to move dozens of staff to European base - chief exec
* Says it bought back 27 million shares for 19 billion yen from Feb. 10 to April 21
* Says it has purchased 14.9 percent stake of COL Financial Group Inc