Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd (8801.T)
17 Jan 2017
* Says it reached settlement with Mitsui Fudosan for a lawsuit regarding leasehold building
TOKYO Commercial property prices in Tokyo, a bellwether for Japan's market, look to have peaked as the capital faces a glut of new offices even as the number of office workers is set to decline.
TOKYO, Jan 16 Commercial property prices in Tokyo, a bellwether for Japan's market, look to have peaked as the capital faces a glut of new offices even as the number of office workers is set to decline.
* Mitsui Fudosan's pretax profit likely grew 10 pct on the year to around 160 billion yen ($1.39 billion) for the nine-month period - Nikkei
* approved joint venture and entering into jv agreement with sea investment five , a company in group of Mitsui Fudosan co., ltd.,
BRIEF-Mitsui Fudosan's operating profit likely rose 10% on the year in April-September half - Nikkei
* Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd operating profit likely rose 10% on the year to around 120 billion yen ($1.15 billion) in April-September half Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Redevelopment project underway in London likely to boost Mitsui Fudosan's group operating profit for by about 5 billion yen in two years through March 2020 - Nikkei Source text - (http://s.nikkei.com/2cu9Ffv)
* Says it completed buying Ichikawa-based real estate at 15.5 billion yen on Sep. 1
BRIEF-Mitsui Fudosan says operating profit of about 46 bln yen for three months through June - Nikkei
* Mitsui Fudosan apparently logged group operating profit of just over 46 billion yen for the three months through June, 10% lower than year earlier - Nikkei
TOKYO, July 28 U.S. buyout firm Bain Capital is selling part of its Japan hotel assets through a real estate investment trust (REIT) initial public offering (IPO) in Tokyo that may raise nearly 20 billion yen ($190.35 million), sources familiar with the matter said.