KDDI Corp (9433.T)
24 Oct 2016
* Says it plans to set up new unit to take over its business of DeNA Shopping and its controlling subsidiary's business of au shopping mall
* Says the co entered into agreement with KDDI Corp to form business and capital alliance
* Kddi in Japan selects Gemalto's connected cars and IoT solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says it will retire 70,396,543 shares (2.62 pct stake) of its common stock on May 18
* Japan's kddi: to buy back up to 100 billion yen or 1.53 percent worth of own shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK U.S. pharmaceutical companies dominated an annual global ranking of top 10 large-cap stocks with the best five-year returns, according to an analysis released on Tuesday by Boston Consulting Group.