NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)
27 Mar 2017
* Says it will retire 58,980,000 shares (1.49 pct stake) of its common stock on March 31
NEW DELHI India's Tata Sons will split a dispute settlement payment of $1.18 billion owed to NTT DoCoMo over the Japanese firm's exit from a telecoms joint venture, leaving it with about two-thirds of the amount to invest in India, a source said.
NEW DELHI, March 3 India's Tata Sons will split a dispute settlement payment of $1.18 billion owed to NTT DoCoMo over the Japanese firm's exit from a telecoms joint venture, leaving it with about two-thirds of the amount to invest in India, a source said.
MUMBAI India's Tata Sons has agreed to pay NTT DoCoMo $1.18 billion to buy out the Japanese firm's stake in a telecoms joint venture, paving the way for the settlement of a long-standing dispute days after a new chairman took charge at the Indian conglomerate.
* Settlement comes days after new chairman starts at Tata Sons
* Tata sons and Docomo reach agreement in principle on payment of LCIA arbitration award
Feb 28 India's Tata Sons Ltd has agreed to pay Japan's NTT DoCoMo about $1.17 billion in connection with the termination of a joint venture in the South Asian nation, the Nikkei daily reported, without citing its sources.
* India's Tata Group has agreed to pay Japan's NTT Docomo $1.17 billion in connection with end of a tie-up in the South Asian nation - Nikkei
* NTT Docomo's group operating profit for the nine months through December likely climbed 20% on the year to around 840 billion yen - Nikkei
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA+" -R&I