Aaron's Inc (AAN)
18 Aug 2017
* expects 2017 revenues of approximately $3.33 billion to $3.44 billion
* Says Aaron's expects transaction to be accretive to earnings in 2017
July 24 Rent-A-Center Inc snubbed takeover interest from private equity firms HIG Capital and Lone Star Funds before it turned down an offer of $800 million from buyout firm Vintage Capital this month, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
* Signet Jewelers announces first phase of strategic outsourcing of credit portfolio
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.66, revenue view $834.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Conn's Inc says has formed a partnership with progressive leasing, a subsidiary of Aaron's, Inc
* CEO John Robinson's fy 2016 total compensation was $6.7 million versus $6.9 million in fy 2015 - SEC filng Source text: [http://bit.ly/2mm9UQy] Further company coverage:
Activist investment fund Engaged Capital LLC on Thursday nominated five members for election to Rent-A-Center Inc's board, stepping up its efforts to push the furniture retailer to sell itself.
Feb 23 Activist investment fund Engaged Capital LLC on Thursday nominated five members for election to Rent-A-Center Inc's board, stepping up its efforts to push the furniture retailer to sell itself.