Apple Inc (AAPL.O)
4 Aug 2015
- Wall Street ended lower on Tuesday for a third straight session as investors worried about a rise in interest rates while Apple's shares hit their lowest in over six months. | Video
NEW YORK, Aug 4 - Has the "curse of the Dow" finally caught up with Apple?
* Indexes finish lower: Dow 0.27 pct, S&P 0.22 pct, Nasdaq 0.19 pct (Adds detail on volume, stock moves after the bell)
* Indexes finish down: Dow 0.27 pct, S&P 0.22 pct, Nasdaq 0.19 pct (Updates to close)
NEW YORK, Aug 4 - Wall Street ended lower on Tuesday as investors worried about a rise in interest rates while Apple's shares hit their lowest in over six months.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.51 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.41 pct (Updates to afternoon)
FRANKFURT/PARIS - Apple Inc , the world's most profitable mobile phone maker, has denied working on a plan to market communications services directly to consumers and bypass the telecom companies on which it has long relied to sell its products.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.21 pct, S&P 0.16 pct, Nasdaq 0.22 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Mobile network service could undermine telecom operators (Adds context, details on Google network project, share action)
(Updates prices, changes comment, byline, dateline) * Brent oil stabilizes above $50 a barrel after 5 pct drop * U.S. dollar hits 3-1/2 month high against Swiss franc * Stocks little changed globally; China up, Europe off By Rodrigo Campos NEW YORK, Aug 4 - Apple weighed heavily on all major U.S. stock indexes on Tuesday as it fell for the fifth straight day, while oil steadied a day after a broad measure of commodity prices hit a 12-year low. Apple stock, d
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,355||-63.00|
|Acer Incorporated (2353.TW)||NT$13.10||+0.20|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$29.76||-0.26|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$47.54||--|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$29.13||--|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$28.03||--|
|Nokia Oyj (NOK1V.HE)||€6.34||-0.00|
|Google Inc (GOOGL.OQ)||$661.28||--|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$629.25||--|
|BlackBerry Ltd (BB.TO)||$10.02||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (AAPL). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.