Abano Healthcare Group Ltd (ABA.NZ)
* Advised shareholders to reject revised partial takeover offer price from Healthcare Partners Holdings Limited Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* advises that it has varied the offer to increase the consideration payable from $10.00 per share to $10.16 per share
* "Continues to recommend that shareholders reject the offer"
* Board of Abano continues to recommend that shareholders reject partial takeover offer from Healthcare Partners Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABA on track with positive acquisition rate and performance
* Aware that an australian solicitation call centre has been hired by healthcare partners, to contact abano shareholders
* Refers to takeover notice dated 24 November 2016 from Healthcare Partners Holdings Limited
* offering to acquire 30.99% of fully paid ordinary shares in Abano Healthcare Group at offer price of nz$10 per share in cash Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Abano Healthcare expects increase in underlying NPAT from continuing businesses for first half
* intends to pay an interim dividend of between 11 to 16 cents per share, for six months ending 30 november 2016.
BRIEF-Abano Healthcare Group updates shareholders on unsolicited takeover offer from Healthcare Partners
* Abano board is advising shareholders to take no action in respect of offer