ABB Ltd (ABBN.VX)
23 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||CHF49,383.31|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,314.74|
ZURICH, Dec 22 - Swiss engineering group ABB is not planning any big acquisitions at the moment, its chief executive said in an interview with a German newspaper on Monday.
* Current chairman von Gruenberg has decided to step down
ZURICH, Dec 18 - Swiss engineer ABB said on Thursday its board of directors had nominated Peter Voser to succeed Hubertus von Gruenberg as its chairman, who has decided not to stand for re-election at its annual shareholder meeting next year.
ZURICH/TOKYO - Switzerland's ABB and Hitachi Ltd have set up a joint venture to sell high voltage systems in Japan, looking to benefit from reforms in the electricity industry after the Fukushima disaster.
* Pair hope to profit from Japanese electricity reforms (Recasts, adds details on electricity reforms in Japan)
ZURICH, Dec 16 - Swiss engineering group ABB said on Tuesday it had agreed to set up a joint venture with Hitachi to market high-voltage direct current (HVDC) power transmission equipment in Japan.
* Says wins power orders worth $55 million to strengthen electricity network in India Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Spanish report says 11 EU banks set to fail stress test
ZURICH - Bleaker global growth prospects are keeping Swiss engineer ABB cautious about its prospects, despite a bigger-than-expected rise in third-quarter orders and a return to profit at its troubled power systems business.
* Shares rise 1.8 pct, outperform sector (Adds quotes from interview with CEO, details, shares)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Trading Report for (ABB). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for ABB: the economy's impact on ABB's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.