ABB Ltd (ABBN.VX)
ZURICH - ABB faces "hard weather sailing" in key businesses due to a second-quarter slowdown in several of its major markets, the Swiss power and automation group's chief executive warned in an interview with Reuters on Tuesday.
* Cevian now holds 118 mln shares in ABB Further company coverage:
* Shares open 2.4 percent lower Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich Slot)
* Etrion continues to reduce operations & maintenance expenses for Italian solar projects
ZURICH/STOCKHOLM, June 4 - Activist investor Cevian has a stake of more than 3 percent in ABB, the Swiss engineering group said on Thursday, sending its shares to their highest in more than six months.
June 4 - Cevian Capital Managing Partner Christer Gardell to Reuters in regard to purchase of stake in ABB
* To provide traction equipment worth $85 million for fleet expansions of Stadler rail trains
* Increases cooperation with ABB on the development of smart electricity grids solutions ("Smart Grids")
* ABB spokesman says company will add around $50 million to existing restructuring costs of between $200 million and $250 million, mainly due to oil and gas business Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich Slot)
* Shares in the Swiss engineering group seen opening up 2 percent, according to premarket indicators from Julius Baer.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (ABB). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.