AbbVie Inc (ABBV.PH)
The S&P 500 and the Dow notched their biggest one-day fall since Sept. 9 as investor hopes for tax cuts and other pro-business policies faded after reports that U.S. President Donald Trump tried to interfere with a federal investigation set off alarm bells on Wall Street. | Video
* Says received U.S. Food & drug administration (FDA) approval for fenofibric acid delayed-release capsules Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AbbVie Inc reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly profit, lifted by demand for its flagship drug, Humira, and called President Donald Trump's tax plan "encouraging".
* Shares rise as much as 3.8 pct (Adds conference call details, analyst comments; updates shares)
* Reaffirms fy 2017 gaap earnings per share view $4.55 to $4.65
April 27 AbbVie Inc reported a 26.4 percent jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by higher demand for its top-selling treatment, Humira.
* Aquinnah Pharmaceuticals receives $10 million investment from Pfizer and Abbvie to research breakthrough approach to neurodegenerative disease
BRIEF-Enanta announces eight weeks of treatment with Abbvie's investigational drug achieved high SVR rates in challenging-to-treat genotype 3 chronic HCV patients
* Enanta announces eight weeks of treatment with Abbvie's investigational, pan-genotypic, ribavirin-free HCV regimen of glecaprevir/pibrentasvir (g/p) achieved high SVR rates in challenging-to-treat genotype 3 chronic HCV patients
AbbVie Inc said on Wednesday that its experimental cancer drug, veliparib, failed to meet the main goals of two late-stage studies.
April 19 AbbVie Inc said on Wednesday that its experimental cancer drug, veliparib, failed to meet the main goals of two late-stage studies.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$126.92||-0.61|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.14||-0.02|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF78.60||-0.50|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$64.92||-0.12|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF266.60||-0.60|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF267.75||+0.25|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$44.71||+0.76|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$78.05||-0.29|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€87.74||+0.43|