AmerisourceBergen Corp (ABC)
8 Dec 2016
* Greenlight Capital Inc dissolves share stake in AmerisourceBergen Corp
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - A disastrous quarter for Valeant Pharmaceuticals represents a bad sign of things to come for a whole industry. The embattled company again slashed its profit forecast, this time to below the lower end of a previous range. Some problems are specific to Valeant. Intensifying pressure stands to upend business models heavily dependent on raising prices.
* Sees fy 2017 revenue growth in range of 6.5 percent to 8 percent
* Steven Collis, president, CEO adopted a pre-arranged rule 10b5-1 stock trading plan - SEC filing
WASHINGTON On April 5, 2012, a criminal investigator from the Food and Drug Administration named Robert West charged into an oncology clinic in Greenville, Tennessee.
* Says exercises second tranche of warrants to purchase AmerisourceBergen shares
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc , the No.1 U.S. drugstore operator by store count, reported a lower-than-expected increase in quarterly sales, hurt by weak demand for over-the-counter drugs and other products. | Video
* Shares fall as much as 3.5 percent (Adds analyst comment)
* On June 21, 2016, units entered into a tenth amendment to amended and restated receivables purchase agreement