Associated British Foods PLC (ABF.L)
27 Aug 2015
July 30 - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Miners boosted by stabilisation in China stock market (Updates prices, adds quotes)
* Glimmers of hope that Greece may get new debt deal (Recasts, adds detail, quotes)
LONDON, July 9 - Fast-growing budget fashion retailer Primark plans to open its first shop in Italy next year, expanding into its tenth European market, owner Associated British Foods said on Thursday.
LONDON, July 9 - Associated British Foods, owner of budget fashion retailer Primark and British Sugar, on Thursday maintained current year guidance after posting a small rise in year-to-date revenue.
* Associated British Foods gains on rating hike (Adds detail, updates closing prices)
* FTSE 100 index ends 0.8 percent lower * End-of-month positioning sees FTSE drop in final minutes * Weir gains as Credit Suisse boosts forecasts * Associated British Foods up on Goldman upgrade (Recasts, adds closing prices) By Alistair Smout LONDON, May 29 - Britain's top share index fell sharply late on Friday as U.S. stocks dropped, taking the shine off May's gains. The FTSE 100 index had fallen 56.49 points, or 0.8 percent at 6,984.43 by the close. The ma
LONDON, May 29 - European shares fell on Friday, setting them on course for a weekly loss, as investors were unnerved by conflicting signals from Greece's debt talks and data showing private loan growth in the euro zone stalled last month.
* Blue-chip FTSE 100 index flat * Weir gains as Credit Suisse boosts forecasts * Associated British Foods up on Goldman upgrade * UK Gfk survey hits other consumer staples (Adds details) By Alistair Smout LONDON, May 29 - Britain's top share index steadied on Friday, consolidating a strong monthly performance in May and outperforming European shares, with support from Associated British Foods and Weir Group after broker upgrades. The blue-chip FTSE 100 index w
* Blue-chip FTSE 100 index up 0.2 pct * Associated British Foods up on Goldman upgrade * UK Gfk Survey hit other consumer staples * Weir gains as Credit Suisse boosts forecasts (Recasts, adds detail, quote, fresh prices) By Alistair Smout and Atul Prakash LONDON, May 29 - Britain's top share index rose on Friday, capping a strong monthly performance in May, with gains led by Associated British Foods and Weir Group after broker upgrades. The blue-chip FTSE 100
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Associated British Foods PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.