Ab Science SA (ABS.PA)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€341.76|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||32.93|
* Ultra-Selective SYK Kinase Inhibitor advanced into full preclinical development
BRIEF-AB Science says data and safety monitoring board recommends continuation of phase 2 study with Masitinib in advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
* The data and safety monitoring board recommends the continuation of the phase 2 study with Masitinib in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom: +48 58 698 39 20)
* Announces positive preclinical results of studies on masitinib
* Q3 revenue 532,000 euros versus 442,000 euros last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom: +48 58 698 39 20)
BRIEF-Ab Science says DSMB recommends continuation of its phase 3 study of Masitinib in mastocytosis
* Says external Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has recommended continuation of its phase 3 study of Masitinib in mastocytosis
* On Friday AB Science reported total net loss of 7.2 million euros as at June 30 versus net loss of 6.3 million euros as at June 30, 2013
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Ab Science SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.