Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
23 May 2017
* Abbott announces CE Mark for tacticath™ contact force ablation catheter, sensor enabled™
BRIEF-Abbott announces CE Mark and first use of the world's first smartphone compatible insertable cardiac monitor
* Abbott announces CE mark and first use of the world's first smartphone compatible insertable cardiac monitor
BEIJING China's Dalian Wanda Group, controlled by the country's richest man Wang Jianlin, has signed a deal to sponsor races with the world's top organizer, Abbott World Marathon Majors (WMM), the latest move by Wanda to expand its global sports business.
BEIJING, April 26 China's Dalian Wanda Group, controlled by the country's richest man Wang Jianlin, has signed a deal to sponsor races with the world's top organizer, Abbott World Marathon Majors (WMM), the latest move by Wanda to expand its global sports business.
BRIEF-Abbott Laboratories develops 2 new science-based nutrition drinks for patients undergoing surgery
* Abbott Laboratories - developed two new science-based nutrition drinks for patients undergoing surgery Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Abbott Laboratories said it was looking to close the recently revised deal to buy Alere Inc in the coming months, calling the diagnostics company "a bit of a fixer-upper".
* Closing of new Alere deal is a little unpredictable - CFO (Adds conference call details; Updates shares)
BRIEF-Abbott CFO says "We're not going to really be in a good position to give a lot of detailed guidance (on Alere) until minimum Q4" - Conf Call
* Abbott CEO says "the acquisition of Alere will significantly expand our diagnostics presence and leadership in that space" - Conf Call
April 19 Diversified healthcare company Abbott Laboratories reported a 29.7 percent rise in quarterly sales on Wednesday, driven by its $25 billion acquisition of St. Jude Medical.
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.48 from continuing operations
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$127.52||+0.26|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.14||+0.02|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF79.05||-0.35|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$64.55||+0.51|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€87.82||+0.07|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,141.00||+11.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,629.50||-12.50|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$77.99||+1.01|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$154.07||+1.05|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$26.67||-0.13|