Accor SA (ACCP.PA)
27 Mar 2015
March 25 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
* Colony, Eurazeo retain 11.2 pct of Accor, four board seats (Adds details, shares)
announces sale of 11.5 million shares in Accor, representing 4.9 percent of the share capital, at a price of 48.75 euros per share for a total amount of 561 million euros Further company coverage:
* Successfully completes the sale of nearly half its investment in Accor
PARIS, March 25 - Eurazeo said it placed a 4.7 percent stake in French hotel group Accor at a price of 48.75 euros a share in a transaction worth 536 million euros ($585.26 million).
* Colony Capital and Eurazeo announce respectively that ColDay S.a.R.L and Legendre Holding 19 SAS intend to sell a total of 22,500,000 Accor SA shares
* Awarded contracts by Adidas, Accor and Pierre & Vacances Source text: http://bit.ly/1wWo8r5 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Early 2015 trends good but caution on France, Brazil (Adds CEO comments from news conference, analyst comment, shares, details)
Feb 18 - Accor SA : * Shares open up 1.4 percent after 2014 earnings
PARIS, Feb 18 - Accor, Europe's largest hotelier, said on Wednesday it achieved an 11.7 percent like-for-like rise in 2014 operating profit, driven by robust demand in Europe and in emerging markets.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Accor - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Accor SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.