Accenture PLC (ACN.N)
28 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$53,943.17|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||671.10|
* Shale development still 5-10 years away-Accenture (Recasts, adds detail, quote)
- Accenture Plc , a consulting and outsourcing services provider, cut the top end of its full-year earnings forecast as margins come under pressure, taking the shine off a rebound in its consulting business that boosted quarterly revenue.
WASHINGTON, June 9 - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday left in place a $44 million damages award that Wellogix Inc won against Accenture Plc over alleged trade secrets theft.
- Accenture Plc warned that weakness in its consulting business that hurt second-quarter results would carry on though the year, sending its shares down as much as 8 percent.
March 27 - Accenture Plc, recently chosen as the lead contractor for the Obamacare enrollment website, reported a smaller-than-expected 1 percent rise in quarterly revenue due to lower demand in its consulting business.
LONDON - Sergio Garcia and Charl Schwartzel, two critics of the inaugural Final Series last year, have backed changes made to the U.S. FedExCup-style event that brings the curtain down on the European Tour season.
DORAL, Florida - Australian world number four Jason Day withdrew from the WGC-Cadillac Championship on Thursday with a thumb injury.
LONDON - Swashbuckling young French musketeer Victor Dubuisson has the weapons to win majors and become the world's number one golfer, according to fellow countryman and former Ryder Cup player Thomas Levet.
- Jason Day had heard all the criticism, that a player of his undoubted talent should have won a lot more than just one PGA Tour title even though he is just 26.
- Three months after bursting into the limelight with his maiden victory on the European Tour, Victor Dubuisson elevated his profile on the PGA Tour in spectacular fashion Sunday at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,589.30||+23.55|
|Wipro Limited (WIPR.NS)||Rs557.05||+6.00|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs3,371.10||+18.90|
|Hitachi Information Systems, Ltd. (9741.T)||--||--|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$35.36||-0.07|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$194.28||-0.12|
|Satyam Computer Services Limited (SATY.NS)||Rs115.15||+0.15|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$64.45||-0.34|
|Sapient Corporation (SAPE.OQ)||$15.01||-0.14|
|CIBER, Inc. (CBR.N)||$4.26||-0.10|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Accenture plc (ACN) Profile and Financials, plus Information Technology Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratios and Financial Averages
Provider: Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.