Accenture PLC (ACN.N)
17 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$53,089.87|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||672.88|
- Accenture Plc warned that weakness in its consulting business that hurt second-quarter results would carry on though the year, sending its shares down as much as 8 percent.
March 27 - Accenture Plc, recently chosen as the lead contractor for the Obamacare enrollment website, reported a smaller-than-expected 1 percent rise in quarterly revenue due to lower demand in its consulting business.
LONDON - Sergio Garcia and Charl Schwartzel, two critics of the inaugural Final Series last year, have backed changes made to the U.S. FedExCup-style event that brings the curtain down on the European Tour season.
DORAL, Florida - Australian world number four Jason Day withdrew from the WGC-Cadillac Championship on Thursday with a thumb injury.
LONDON - Swashbuckling young French musketeer Victor Dubuisson has the weapons to win majors and become the world's number one golfer, according to fellow countryman and former Ryder Cup player Thomas Levet.
- Jason Day had heard all the criticism, that a player of his undoubted talent should have won a lot more than just one PGA Tour title even though he is just 26.
- Three months after bursting into the limelight with his maiden victory on the European Tour, Victor Dubuisson elevated his profile on the PGA Tour in spectacular fashion Sunday at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
- Jason Day fended off a stunning fightback by Frenchman Victor Dubuisson to clinch the biggest title of his career with a one-up victory after 23 holes in the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship final in Marana, Arizona on Sunday.
- Australian Jason Day held off a late fightback by American Rickie Fowler to book his place in the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship final with a 3&2 victory in a battle of the young guns at Dove Mountain on Sunday
- Jason Day and Ernie Els advanced with relative ease while American Rickie Fowler and Frenchman Victor Dubuisson had to fight hard to reach the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship semi-finals in Marana, Arizona on Saturday.
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,222.90||+26.60|
|Wipro Limited (WIPR.NS)||Rs585.85||+13.75|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs3,192.05||+34.75|
|Hitachi Information Systems, Ltd. (9741.T)||--||--|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$31.93||-0.56|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$190.01||-6.39|
|Satyam Computer Services Limited (SATY.NS)||Rs115.15||+0.15|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$61.08||-0.10|
|Sapient Corporation (SAPE.OQ)||$16.46||+0.18|
|CIBER, Inc. (CBR.N)||$4.45||+0.09|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.