Accenture PLC (ACN.N)
28 Mar 2017
LONDON Artificial intelligence (AI) will become the primary way banks interact with their customers within the next three years, according to three quarters of bankers surveyed by consultancy Accenture in a new report.
LONDON, March 28 Artificial intelligence (AI) will become the primary way banks interact with their customers within the next three years, according to three quarters of bankers surveyed by consultancy Accenture in a new report.
* Accenture awarded $232 million contract by GSA Fedsim for U.S. marshals' mission modernization program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Consulting and outsourcing services provider Accenture Plc slightly raised its full-year profit forecast, but the revised outlook was still largely below market expectations, sending the company's shares down as much as 4.5 percent.
* 2nd-qtr profit $1.33/shr vs est. $1.30 (Adds details, updates shares)
* Accenture to acquire First Annapolis, enhancing its consulting and advisory capabilities in payments
* Accenture reports strong second-quarter fiscal 2017 results
* Accenture says set a new goal to grow percentage of its women in u.s. From 36 percent to 40 percent by 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Accenture and Avanade strengthen Microsoft alliance to expand capabilities in cloud and digital transformation; Debbie Polishook appointed to Avanade board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, Feb 28 Global investment in financial technology venture firms grew 10 percent last year to $23.2 billion, consultancy firm Accenture said on Tuesday, fuelled by huge investor appetite in China and Japan.
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,429.95||--|
|Wipro Limited (WIPR.NS)||Rs507.55||--|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs1,035.15||--|
|Hitachi Information Systems, Ltd. (9741.T)||--||--|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$17.26||+0.06|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$174.51||+0.74|
|Satyam Computer Services Limited (SATY.NS)||Rs115.15||--|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$69.07||+1.02|
|Sapient Corp (SAPE.OQ)||--||--|
|CIBER, Inc. (CBR.N)||$0.32||+0.00|