Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR.OQ)
* Christopher M. James reports a 5.9 percent passive stake in Acorda Therapeutics Inc as of June 27, 2017- sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2tz6Pgg) Further company coverage:
* Acorda submits new drug application to U.S. Food And Drug Administration for inbrijatm (CVT-301, levodopa inhalation powder)
BRIEF-Acorda Therapeutics, in May 2017, filed planned appeal of decision on 4 invalidated patents with U.S. court of appeals for federal circuit
* Acorda Therapeutics -in May 2017, filed planned appeal of decision on four invalidated patents with united states court of appeals for federal circuit
* Acorda Therapeutics Inc - expects results from an ongoing tozadenant phase 3 clinical trial in q1 2018
* CVT-301 phase 3 data showed significantly improved motor function during off periods in Parkinson’s disease
* Acorda Therapeutics - plans to file a new drug application for inbrija with U.S. FDA by end of Q2 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Acorda provides financial and pipeline update for first quarter 2017
Acorda Therapeutics Inc will cut nearly 20 percent of its workforce as part of a cost reduction plan, the company said on Wednesday, less than a week after losing certain patents for its multiple sclerosis (MS) drug, Ampyra.
April 5 Acorda Therapeutics Inc will cut nearly 20 percent of its workforce as part of a cost reduction plan, the company said on Wednesday, less than a week after losing certain patents for its multiple sclerosis (MS) drug, Ampyra.
A federal judge in Delaware on Friday struck down key patents held by Acorda Therapeutics Inc related to its multiple sclerosis drug Ampyra, causing the stock to tumble 24 percent before trading was halted.
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF79.55||-0.75|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||11,630.00||+100.00|
|Merck KGaA (MRCG.DE)||€98.49||-0.65|
|Biogen Inc (BIIB.OQ)||$284.15||+1.23|
|BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN.OQ)||$89.85||+0.57|
|Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX.OQ)||$3.08||+0.12|
|Elango Industries Ltd (ELAN.BO)||Rs4.00||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€81.91||+0.39|