Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE.O)
Wall Street racked up gains on Wednesday after the U.S. Federal Reserve kept interest rates unchanged, for now leaving intact the low-rate environment that has helped underpin the bull market. | Video
Adobe Systems Inc reported a better-than-expected 20 percent jump in quarterly revenue as its Creative Cloud package of software tools attracted more users.
* Shares on pace to open at record high (Adds CFO comment from conference call, details; updates shares)
* Says expect to achieve adobe marketing cloud year-over-year revenue growth of approximately 30% in Q4
Sept 20 Adobe Systems Inc reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly revenue, the tenth straight quarter of increase, as its Creative Cloud package of software tools added more subscribers.
* Hale has served in senior positions at Linden Lab and Adobe systems
* Co-Chairman, John Warnock reports open market sale of 2,000 shares of co's common stock at average price of $98.51/share on July 20 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.27 pct, S&P 0.17 pct, Nasdaq 0.22 pct (Updates to market close)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.06 pct, Nasdaq 0.06 pct (Updates prices, changes byline)
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$112.81||+0.63|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$57.56||+0.16|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$158.64||+0.53|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$837.75||+8.70|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$39.18||+0.06|
|SAP SE (SAPG.DE)||€80.37||-0.37|
|Facebook Inc (FB.OQ)||$128.30||+0.21|
|salesforce.com, inc. (CRM.N)||$71.69||+0.49|
|Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO.OQ)||$42.99||+0.42|
|Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS.OQ)||$85.45||+0.51|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (ADBE). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Griffin Securities, Inc.
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.