Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE.OQ)
22 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$35,791.12|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||497.38|
* Indexes off: Dow 0.22 pct, S&P up 0.03 pct, Nasdaq off 0.11 pct (Updates to midday)
* Dow off 0.07 pct, S&P up 0.09 pct, Nasdaq off 0.06 pct (Updates to open, adds comment)
* Futures: Dow off 6 pts, S&P off 0.25 pts, Nasdaq up 4 pts (Adds data, updates prices)
NEW YORK, June 18 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Wednesday, after a three-day winning streak for the S&P 500 index and ahead of a monetary policy announcement by the Federal Reserve.
- Adobe Systems Inc, the maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, helped by higher subscription sales of its Creative Cloud and Marketing Cloud suites.
June 17 - Adobe Systems Inc, the maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, helped by higher subscription sales of its Creative Cloud and Marketing Cloud suites.
(Adds comment from plaintiffs' lawyer, details about plaintiffs)
May 16 - Adobe Systems Inc said on Friday that access to its Creative Cloud was restored following an outage that disrupted the Web-based, subscription service to top-selling software programs including Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash for about a day.
May 15 - Adobe Systems Inc said late on Thursday it was working to fix login issues for its Creative Cloud suite, more than 24 hours after users said they were unable to access some of its products.
- Adobe Systems Inc released an update on Monday to its widely used Flash Player software to fix a bug that cybersecurity company Kaspersky Lab said had been exploited to attack visitors to a Syrian government website.
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥1,700||+18.00|
|CANON INC. (7751.T)||¥3,388||-13.00|
|Nikon Corp (7731.T)||¥1,562||-10.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$94.72||+0.77|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$35.15||+0.63|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$194.09||+3.24|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$44.83||-0.00|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$360.84||+1.08|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Google Inc (GOOGL.OQ)||$603.57||+5.13|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (ADBE). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for ADBE: the economy's impact on ADBE's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.