Adecco SA (ADEN.VX)
23 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||CHF12,512.98|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||179.08|
ZURICH, Nov 13 - Adecco, the world's biggest staffing firm by sales, said on Thursday it was starting a new share buyback programme worth up to 250 million euros ($311.08 million) after completing another share repurchase of the same amount.
ZURICH - Adecco, the world's biggest staffing firm by sales, posted a sharper than expected slowdown in third-quarter revenue growth, hurt by a weak performance in France and Germany where the economic outlook has darkened.
* Shares fall 1.7 pct, underperform sector (Adds CEO, CFO comments, analyst, shares, details)
* Adecco shares fall 3 percent after results Further company coverage: (Reporting by Alice Baghdjian)
ZURICH, Nov 6 - Swiss stocks were expected to open unchanged on Thursday while European markets were seen opening lower with many traders focusing on the European Central Bank's policy meeting later in the day.
* Adecco shares indicated down 1.4 percent after revenue growth slowed in the third quarter Further company coverage: (Reporting by Silke Koltrowitz)
ZURICH, Nov 6 - Adecco, the world's biggest staffing firm by sales, said revenue growth slowed in the third quarter, hurt by weaker-than-expected growth in France and Germany.
TOKYO - Staffing firm Recruit Holdings Co Ltd surged in its market debut in Tokyo on Thursday, with investors leaping at a rare opportunity to grab part of a big Japanese company with strong online growth prospects.
* Recruit aims to grow globally, competes with Adecco (Adds analysis of stock valuation, details of offering; Repeats to fix formatting of bullet points)
* Shares down 0.8 pct at close (Changes dateline to Rome, recasts, adds CEO, analyst comment)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Adecco SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.