Alcobra Ltd (ADHD.O)
22 Jun 2017
* Alcobra announces cooperation agreement with Brosh Group and board additions
* Yaron Daniely to step down as chief executive officer, effective May 31, 2017
* Alcobra provides update on cancellation of extraordinary meeting called by Brosh Group
* Alcobra Ltd - "mailed proxy materials for extraordinary general meeting of shareholders, called by Brosh Capital L.P. and certain of its affiliates"
* Amir Efrati - on April 12, delivered notice to Alcobra to convene independent extraordinary general meeting of shareholders - SEC filing
* Amir Efrati reports 16.8 percent stake in Alcobra Ltd as on April 6, 2017
* Amir Efrati reports passive stake of 9 percent in alcobra ltd as on Feb. 22, 2017
* Alcobra announces fourth-quarter and full-year 2016 financial results and provides corporate update
* Amir Efrati reports 7.5 percent stake in Alcobra Ltd as of January 23 - sec filing
Alcobra Ltd said it would abandon evaluating its only experimental drug to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), after a failed late-stage study, wiping away more than half the company's value before the bell on Tuesday.