Advtech Ltd (ADHJ.J)
* Shares dip 2 pct before recovering to trade higher (Adds shareholder comment)
JOHANNESBURG, March 23 - The chief executive of ADvTECH Ltd stepped down on Monday, only seven months at the helm after a disagreement with the board of the private education firm, the interim CEO said.
* Frank Thompson has been appointed as interim CEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co and CEO Leslie Maasdorp have reached a mutual agreement to part ways
* Annual results will be released on Monday March 23 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board of Advtech is pleased to announce that competition commission has approved Centurus acquisition
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Advtech Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.