Adler Real Estate AG (ADLG.F)
The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent higher on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0736 GMT.
* Plans to use proceeds from transaction to buy back higher yielding bank and capital markets debt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9362 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FFO I, which cover property letting business, nearly doubled from 9.9 million euros in first nine months of previous year to 18.6 million euros in 2016
* German residential real estate company Vonovia announces takeover offer for conwert
* Will tender its entire existing conwert stake of 21.2 million shares plus 5 to 6 million conwert shares to be acquired following merger control clearance under an exercised call option in exchange for Vonovia shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 gross rental income which predominantly comprises income from property lettings, reached 130.8 million euros ($145.93 million). This represents a year- on-year increase of 61.7 percent
* Spokesman for Adler Real Estate says currently no increase in Conwert stake planned beyond exercising call option Further company coverage: