Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM)
9 Dec 2016
CHICAGO U.S. agricultural commodities trader Archer Daniels Midland Co has sold its 19.9 percent stake in GrainCorp Ltd to underwriters UBS just three years after a failed bid to wholly acquire the Australian grain handler, ADM said on Thursday.
* Sets cash dividend of $0.30 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CHICAGO, Nov 1 U.S. agricultural products trader Archer Daniels Midland Co on Tuesday reported a far better-than-expected third-quarter profit as higher U.S. exports of corn and soybeans boosted volumes and margins, sending shares up sharply.
CHICAGO U.S. agricultural products trader Archer Daniels Midland Co on Tuesday reported a far better-than-expected third-quarter profit on Tuesday as higher U.S. exports of corn and soybeans boosted volumes and margins.
* Qtrly revenues $15,832 million versus $16,565 million last year
Nov 1 U.S. agricultural trader Archer Daniels Midland Co reported a 35.3 percent jump in quarterly profit on Tuesday, largely helped by higher U.S. exports of corn and soybeans.
PARIS, Oct 26 France's InVivo wants to expand international partnerships with other cooperatives, including in joint buying of crop supplies and shipping fixtures, as it tries to compete with global grain trading and chemical firms, its CEO said on Wednesday.
* Archer daniels midland co says has purchased assets of caterina foods Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Archer Daniels Midland Company and Wilmar International announced that they received all required competition approvals for their agreement
* Archer daniels midland company announces pricing of $1 billion of 2.50% notes due 2026