Aberdeen Asset Management PLC (ADN.L)
LONDON, Feb 26 - Aberdeen Asset Management , the second largest shareholder in Asia-focused bank Standard Chartered, said ex-JPMorgan executive Bill Winters was an "inspired choice" to lead the Asia-focused bank.
* Confirms appointment of Mrs Val Rahmani as a director of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CEO Martin Gilbert says investor sentiment "fragile" (Adds details, analyst quote, share reaction)
DAVOS, Switzerland - Aberdeen Asset Management is not looking for any major acquisitions following its purchase of Scottish Widows Investment Partnership (SWIP), but is interested in small deals, the fund manager's chief executive said on Wednesday.
DAVOS, Switzerland Jan 21 - Aberdeen Asset Management is not looking for any major acquisitions following its purchase of Scottish Widows Investment Partnership (SWIP), but is interested in small deals, the fund manager's chief executive said on Wednesday.
* Shareholders are advised that co has received notification that Aberdeen Asset Managers have disposed of a beneficial interest in SPAR Securities
LONDON - Fund manager Aberdeen Asset Management reported a "transformational" performance by its Scottish Widows Investment Partnership (SWIP) acquisition on Monday and raised hopes of a share buyback, sending its shares to a near 11-month high.
* Underlying pretax profit up 2 pct, slightly above forecast (Adds performance by SWIP, share price jump)
LONDON, Dec 1 - Aberdeen Asset Management said on Monday pre-tax profits rose in the financial year ending Sept 30 by 2 percent to 490 million pounds ($766 million) but net outflows totalled 20.4 billion pounds.
* Assets under management 331.2 billion pounds at end-Aug.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Peel Hunt
Aberdeen Asset Management PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.