Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP.O)
28 Jul 2016
* Qtrly adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 25% to $0.69
* Oil prices fall as report short of expectations (Updates to close of U.S. trading, adds analyst quote, note on emerging markets stocks)
* European stocks gain as Brexit fears wane (Updates with oil, U.S. stocks fall; adds latest U.S. Treasuries data, sterling activity)
* Treasury yields rise from historic lows (Updates to U.S. trading, changes dateline, previous London)
NEW YORK U.S. private employers hired 172,000 workers in June, higher than economists' expectations, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Thursday.
* On june 15, co entered into $3.25 billion 364-day credit agreement,$3.75 billion five-year credit agreement with group of lenders
NEW YORK U.S. private employers added 173,000 jobs in May, below economists' expectations, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Thursday.
* Currency trading lighter than usual due to Japan holiday (Updates market action, adds quote)
NEW YORK U.S. private employers added the fewest workers in three years in April, well below economists' expectations, with signs of weak hiring activity across most sectors, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.
* ADP private jobs data misses expectations badly * Yields fall to lowest since April 20 * U.S. international trade deficit shrinks, pares yields loss By Dion Rabouin NEW YORK, May 4 U.s. Treasury yields fell to their lowest level in two weeks on Wednesday after a reading on U.S. jobs data for April missed expectations, posting the weakest gain in three years, but yields pared those losses after an improvement in the U.S. trade balance. Private employers in the U
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$47.70||-0.35|
|The Western Union Company (WU.N)||$20.20||-0.19|
|Intuit Inc. (INTU.OQ)||$112.04||-0.50|
|Global Payments Inc (GPN.N)||$78.19||-0.24|
|Paychex, Inc. (PAYX.OQ)||$59.20||-0.59|
|Insperity Inc (NSP.N)||$79.23||-0.05|
|Total System Services, Inc. (TSS.N)||$52.30||+0.97|
|The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (ULTI.OQ)||$210.67||-9.17|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (ADP). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.