Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS)
25 Aug 2016
* Tracking to guidance of 4.9 percent and 5.0 percent principal loss rates for Q3 and full year 2016
* Says card services business signed new long term agreement to provide private label, co-branded credit card services for Ulta beauty Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $3.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Alliance Data provides card services performance update for June 2016
* Alliance Data's card services business signs new agreement to manage loyalty-driven private label credit card program for Children's Place Inc
* Indexes up: Dow 0.41 pct, S&P 0.33 pct, Nasdaq 0.51 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 69 pts, S&P 7.25 pts, Nasdaq 21.5 pts (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
July 11 Activist shareholder ValueAct Capital reported a 6.8 percent stake in Alliance Data Systems Corp , which provides credit card and loyalty programs.
July 11 U.S. stock index futures were higher on Monday after a stunning monthly jobs report boosted investor confidence, sending the S&P 500 within striking distance of its record high.
* Valueact Capital Master Fund L.P. reports 6.8 percent stake in Alliance Data Systems Corp, as of June 28, 2016 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/29yuVPQ ) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
|Discover Financial Services (DFS.N)||$58.01||+0.20|
|Equifax Inc. (EFX.N)||$130.49||+0.07|
|Experian plc (EXPN.L)||1,510.00p||-3.00|
|Fidelity National Information Servcs Inc (FIS.N)||$79.61||+0.05|
|Fiserv Inc (FISV.OQ)||$103.02||+0.30|
|Global Payments Inc (GPN.N)||$76.61||+1.11|
|Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC.N)||$84.38||-0.04|
|Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB.N)||$137.84||+0.08|
|Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (IPG.N)||$22.78||-0.24|
|Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (INPGP.PK)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (ADS). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for ADS: the economy's impact on ADS's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.