Autodesk Inc (ADSK.OQ)
23 Feb 2017
BOSTON, Feb 14 Hedge fund manager Scott Ferguson, who has been a director on the board of design software maker Autodesk for nearly year, plans to leave the board as soon as a new chief executive is selected.
* Autodesk agreed Richard Hill shall not be required to resign from board - SEC filing
Software maker Autodesk Inc said on Tuesday that Chief Executive Carl Bass would step down, less than a year after it struck a deal with two activist investors agitating for changes at the company.
Feb 7 Software maker Autodesk Inc said on Tuesday that Chief Executive Carl Bass would step down, less than a year after it struck a deal with two activist investors agitating for changes at the company.
Feb 7 Software maker Autodesk Inc said Chief Executive Carl Bass would step down and two board members nominated by activist investor Sachem Head Capital would resign.
* Carl Bass has decided to step down as president and chief executive officer, effective February 8
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Imaginit Technologies acquires Autodesk business from Eagle Point Software Further company coverage:
* Rib Software AG (RIB) and Autodesk achieve a breakthrough partnership to advance the fully integrated end-to-end 5D BIM enterprise solution for the AEC industry
* Says to repurchase up to 30 million shares of company's common stock
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,502||-13.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$136.53||-0.58|
|Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE.OQ)||$118.83||-0.64|
|Technicolor SA (TCH.PA)||€3.67||--|
|Hexagon AB (HEXAb.ST)||368.10kr||+1.20|
|Dassault Systemes SE (DAST.PA)||€76.92||--|
|PTC Inc (PTC.OQ)||$54.67||-0.18|
|ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS.OQ)||$104.15||+3.07|
|3D Systems Corporation (DDD.N)||$16.63||-0.20|
|Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID.OQ)||$5.88||+0.02|