Aegon NV (AEGN.AS)
24 Mar 2017
MILAN, March 24 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/NEW YORK, March 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Aegon's primary North American life insurance subsidiaries' (referred here as Aegon Americas) and Edinburgh-based Scottish Equitable Plc's Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Ratings at 'A+' and Aegon N.V's (Aegon) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A-'. The Outlooks are Stable. Fitch has simultaneously withdrawn the ratings of Transamerica Life International (Bermuda
* Would like to clarify its capital position in United States
* Live coverage: cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets (Adds details, updates prices)
* The dividend is well covered despite no dividend from the Netherlands and the UK- conf call Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 sales 2.73 billion euros ($2.91 billion) versus 2.89 billion euros year ago
AMSTERDAM, Feb 17 Insurer Aegon on Friday reported a better-than-expected underlying pretax profit of 554 million euros ($591 million) for the fourth quarter, up 27 percent on the same period a year earlier, citing cost-cutting and lower claims.
* Extends partnership with Auxmoney, leader in financial inclusion
MIAMI, Dec. 13 (Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence) - The National Association of Insurance Commissioners has elected Michael Consedine, senior vice president and global head of government and policy affairs at Aegon as its chief executive officer, effective in early 2017. He takes over the organization as it prepares for what he called an "absolutely dynamic" environment under U.S. President-elect Donald Trump and his promised era of deregulation.
* Higher U.S. interest rates, less regulation seen as positives