Aegon NV (AEGN.AS)
MIAMI, Dec. 13 (Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence) - The National Association of Insurance Commissioners has elected Michael Consedine, senior vice president and global head of government and policy affairs at Aegon as its chief executive officer, effective in early 2017. He takes over the organization as it prepares for what he called an "absolutely dynamic" environment under U.S. President-elect Donald Trump and his promised era of deregulation.
* Higher U.S. interest rates, less regulation seen as positives
AMSTERDAM Dutch insurer Aegon NV reported a fall in third-quarter earnings on Thursday, as higher life insurance claims in the United States outweighed benefits from cost-cutting.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 10 Aegon NV on Thursday reported a fall in third-quarter earnings, as the negative impact from lower interest rates and lower death rates in the U.S. outweighed benefits from cost-cutting and favourable equity markets.
* Reports net income of 358 million euros ($391.51 million) in Q3 2016
* Signs 13 year contract with Aegon in UK Source text: http://bit.ly/2dIP5q1 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Will repurchase 30,765,224 common shares to neutralize dilutive effect of 2016 interim stock dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Has entered into an agreement to sell 100% of its shares of Aegon Life Ukraine to TAS group, and will exit the Ukrainian market.
* Announces that chief financial officer Darryl Button will leave company on Dec. 1, 2016. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, August 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised Netherlands-based AEGON Bank NV's Outlook to Stable from Negative, while affirming the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A-'. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS AND SUPPORT RATING The revision in Outlook reflects Fitch's decision to equalise AEGON Bank's IDRs with the bank's ultimate 100% owner,