American Eagle Outfitters Inc (AEO)
27 Sep 2016
* "We were impacted by unseasonable weather early in the quarter" - conf call
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.21, revenue view $820.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 17 Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc reported a bigger-than-expected rise in quarterly comparable sales, largely due to strong demand for its Aerie line of lingerie and personal care products.
Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc reported a higher-than-expected rise in quarterly sales and profit as demand for its brands remained resilient in a grim retail environment.
* Expects 2nd-qtr profit of $0.20-$0.21/shr (Adds comments, background)
* Q1 consolidated comparable sales up 6 percent versus 7 percent increase last year
May 18 Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc reported a higher-than-expected rise in quarterly sales and profit as demand for its brands remained resilient in a grim retail environment.
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) Federal Open Market Committee issues minutes from its meeting of April 26-27, 2016. The Federal Reserve has kept the door open for an interest rate hike in June and the minutes could give an indication whether the opening is just a crack o
* American eagle outfitters names proven retail executive, peter z. Horvath, chief global commercial and administrative officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
BRIEF-American Eagle Outfitters announces principal executive officer Jay Schottenstein's 2015 compensation
* Principal executive officer Jay L. Schottenstein's 2015 total compensation was $8.1 million versus $3.8 million - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
|Gap Inc (GPS.N)||$22.29||+0.06|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$73.04||-0.29|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$16.24||+0.10|
|Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN.OQ)||$35.13||+0.12|
|Guess?, Inc. (GES.N)||$14.25||-0.01|
|Aeropostale Inc (AROPQ.PK)||$0.04||+0.00|
|Stage Stores Inc (SSI.N)||$5.49||+0.01|
|Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT.OQ)||$7.59||-0.04|
|Buckle Inc (BKE.N)||$24.29||-0.32|
|Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (PSUNQ.PK)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (AEO). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for AEO: the economy's impact on AEO's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.