American Eagle Outfitters Inc (AEO)
3 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$3,108.71|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||192.73|
- Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc said it expects third-quarter profit above analysts' estimates due to better-than-expected margins, sending its shares up 13 percent in after-hours trading.
* Cuts FY profit/share forecast to $5.20-$5.30 from $5.57-$5.67
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co , Aeropostale Inc and American Eagle Outfitters Inc have fallen out of fashion with fickle U.S. teen shoppers and aren't likely to win back their business anytime soon.
- American Eagle Outfitters Inc , the teen apparel retailer, forecast weak sales and profits for the back-to-school quarter on Wednesday, and said the promotional environment that forced it to slash prices this summer was persisting.
Aug 21 - American Eagle Outfitters Inc, the teen apparel retailer, forecast weak sales and profits for the back-to-school quarter on Wednesday, and said the promotional environment that forced it to slash prices this summer was persisting.
Aug 21 - American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Wednesday reported sharply lower revenue and gross profit margin last quarter after having to mark down prices, and the teen clothing chain said the promotional environment and drop in store visits have continued into this quarter.
NEW YORK - Stocks slid for a second consecutive day on Tuesday after comments from a pair of U.S. Federal Reserve officials left investors uncertain about the timing of a possible reduction in its bond-buying program. | Video
* IBM falls and pressures Dow after Credit Suisse downgrade
NEW YORK, Aug 6 - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a modestly lower open on Tuesday as investors sought new catalysts to extend a recent rally that has taken indexes to record highs in recent sessions.
* American Eagle shares plunge in premarket after outlook
|The Gap Inc. (GPS.N)||$40.24||-0.66|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$65.46||+0.47|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$35.37||-0.32|
|Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN.OQ)||$36.29||-0.34|
|Guess?, Inc. (GES.N)||$34.14||-0.11|
|Aeropostale Inc (ARO.N)||$9.69||-0.06|
|Stage Stores Inc (SSI.N)||$20.61||-0.17|
|Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT.OQ)||$14.08||-0.19|
|The Buckle, Inc. (BKE.N)||$51.82||-0.25|
|Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (PSUN.OQ)||$2.76||-0.04|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Trading Report for (AEO). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
AEO - American Eagle Outfitters Inc - Downgraded to a Sell - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report
Provider: Alpha Street Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.