AerCap Holdings NV (AER)
13 Jan 2017
* Signed lease agreements for 56 aircraft, including 21 wide-body and 35 narrow-body aircraft in Q4; purchased 19 aircraft in Q4 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOULOUSE, France Airbus presented dignitaries and media assembled for the debut of its latest model with an unexpected sight on Thursday: a white-painted $300-million A350 jetliner being prepared for delivery without an airline livery, breaking an industry taboo.
* Aercap Holdings NV- facility will primarily be used to acquire new narrowbody, widebody aircraft as they deliver from boeing and Airbus through 2017
* Greenlight Capital Inc takes share stake of 287,133 shares in Geo Group Inc
* AerCap Holdings NV Reports financial results for the third quarter 2016 and authorizes share repurchase program of $250 million
* Aercap delivers Airbus A320NEO aircraft on lease to Spirit Airlines
SAO PAULO, Oct 6 Brazil's Embraer SA, the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, said on Thursday that leasing company AerCap Holdings NV had placed five of its next-generation E-Jets with Turkish carrier Borajet Airlines.
COLOMBO Sri Lanka will pay $170 million to AerCap Holdings NV , the world's largest independent aircraft leasing company, for cancelling a lease signed by the previous government for four A350s, Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayake said on Tuesday.
COLOMBO, Oct 4 Sri Lanka will pay $170 million to AerCap Holdings NV, the world's largest independent aircraft leasing company, for cancelling a lease signed by the previous government for four A350s, Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayake said on Tuesday.
The head of the world's largest independent aircraft leasing company, AerCap Holdings NV , voiced concern on Wednesday that a delay in delivery of some Pratt & Whitney engines could ripple out and affect AerCap's ability to receive a new Airbus jetliner due in the next few days.