Ageas SA (AGES.BR)
BRIEF-Ageas announces additional 100 mln euro negative impact on FY net result after Ogden rate decision
* Ageas announces post-closing adjustment following final decision on the Ogden rate
* Says obtains patent for its AB-Fortis iron food supplement in South Africa
* Ag real estate acquires the company holding the long-term lease rights to the IT Tower in Brussels Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Reached an agreement with the Luxembourg company Archand s.à.r.l. and affiliated persons ("Archand") to support the Fortis settlement Source text: http://bit.ly/2kIdLGS Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 insurance net result down of 87 percent to 18 million euros ($19.03 million) versus 142 million euros
BRUSSELS, Feb 15 Belgian insurance group Ageas reported on Wednesday fourth-quarter insurance profit well below expectations as the group faced restructuring costs in Britain and lower profits in Belgium and Asia.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Ageas SA/NV's Long Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A'. The Outlook is Stable. Ageas SA/NV is the ultimate holding company of the Ageas group (Ageas). Fitch has also affirmed Ageas Insurance International NV's (an intermediate holding company) Long-Term IDR at 'A' and AG Insurance's and Ageas Insurance Limited's Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings at 'A+'. The Outlooks
BRUSSELS, Nov 16 Belgian insurance group Ageas SA on Wednesday reported better-than-expected third-quarter results for its core business, as its home market performed ahead of forecasts.
* 9M insurance net profit up 31 pct to 803 million euros versus 613 million euros
* The patent protects iron-fortified foods and the process of enrichment of foods with iron