Ageas SA (AGES.BR)
* Q1 INSURANCE NET RESULT UP 11% TO EUR 222 MILLION VERSUS EUR 201 MILLION
PARIS Belgium has sold a quarter of the stake it holds in France's biggest listed bank BNP Paribas for around 2 billion euros ($2.2 billion), a bookrunner for the deal said.
PARIS, May 4 Belgium has sold a quarter of the stake it holds in France's biggest listed bank BNP Paribas for around 2 billion euros ($2.2 billion), a bookrunner for the deal said.
March 17 GreaterChina Professional Services Ltd :
BRIEF-Ageas announces additional 100 mln euro negative impact on FY net result after Ogden rate decision
* Ageas announces post-closing adjustment following final decision on the Ogden rate
* Says obtains patent for its AB-Fortis iron food supplement in South Africa
* Ag real estate acquires the company holding the long-term lease rights to the IT Tower in Brussels Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Reached an agreement with the Luxembourg company Archand s.à.r.l. and affiliated persons ("Archand") to support the Fortis settlement Source text: http://bit.ly/2kIdLGS Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 insurance net result down of 87 percent to 18 million euros ($19.03 million) versus 142 million euros
BRUSSELS, Feb 15 Belgian insurance group Ageas reported on Wednesday fourth-quarter insurance profit well below expectations as the group faced restructuring costs in Britain and lower profits in Belgium and Asia.