Ageas SA (AGES.BR)
** ABN Amro CEO Gerrit Zalm, 64, plans to step down early and is expected to announce a successor this year, leading Dutch business daily newspaper Financieele Dagblad (FD) reports
* Ageas announces further important support for Fortis settlement
* ITC Holdings Corp says at special meeting, shareholders approved acquisition of ITC by Fortis
* SNS Bank next on list (Updates with background, quotes from CEO)
* Fortis settlement agreement submitted today to the Amsterdam court of appeal
BRUSSELS, May 19 Belgian insurance group Ageas on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit for the first quarter, as gains from a real estate transaction offset losses related to the Brussels bombings.
* Announces additional support for Fortis settlement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 month life net profit attrib. to shareholders 143.1 million euros ($160.43 million) versus 147.5 million euros year ago
* Resignation with effect from April 16, 2016 for personal reasons Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, March 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Ageas SA/NV's Long term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'A' from 'A-'. The Outlook on the IDR is Stable. Ageas SA/NV is the ultimate holding company of the Ageas group (Ageas). Fitch has also affirmed Ageas Insurance International NV's (an intermediate holding company) Long-term IDR at 'A'. The agency has further affirmed AG Insurance's and Ageas Insurance Limited's Insurer Financia
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Ageas SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
"The Economy Matters" Report for AGESY: the economy's impact on AGESY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.