Alamos Gold Inc (AGI.TO)
* Alamos achieves 2016 production guidance and provides 2017 outlook
* Says expect strong free cash flow growth in q4 and into 2017
* Alamos reports third quarter 2016 results and provides exploration update at La Yaqui
* Alamos Gold Inc - purchase of 25.3 million common shares of Corex Gold Corp.
* Entered into a subscription agreement to issue 25.3 million common shares to Alamos Gold Inc. at a price of $0.10 per share
* Construction for Phase I development of La Yaqui mineral reserve seen to start later this year with initial production on track for mid-2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Qtrly operating revenues $120.1 million versus $71.2 million
* Alamos gold has indicated that it intends to exercise its participation right in full to maintain pro-rata interest in Aurico in connection with offering.