Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO)
16 Aug 2017
* Assured Guaranty Ltd - files adversary complaint "challenging" PREPA's failure to remit special revenue bond collateral for payment of its bonds
* Assured Guaranty Ltd. Reports results for second quarter 2017
BRIEF-Assured Guaranty files motion to lift automatic stay, commence action against PREPA for appointment of receiver
* Assured guaranty files motion to lift automatic stay and commence an action against prepa for the appointment of a receiver
* Assured Guaranty takes step toward combining European subsidiaries
* Assured Guaranty Ltd. reports results for first quarter 2017
A pair of bond insurers with about $9 billion at stake in Puerto Rico's debt crisis on Thursday sued the U.S. territory and its financial oversight board, objecting to a fiscal turnaround plan approved by the board in March.
May 4 A pair of bond insurers with about $9 billion at stake in Puerto Rico's debt crisis on Thursday sued the U.S. territory and its financial oversight board, objecting to a fiscal turnaround plan approved by the board in March.
* Assured Guaranty comments on modification of PREPA restructuring support agreement
* CEO Dominic Frederico's 2016 total compensation was $12.7 million versus $12.2 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2msYiv0 Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority, the island's ailing power utility, on Tuesday reopened a long-agreed debt restructuring deal that drew ire from bondholders and put the stock of credit insurers under further selling pressure.