Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc (AHP.N)
17 Jan 2017
* Ashford hospitality prime - new credit facility provides for 3-year revolving line of credit & bears interest at a range of 2.25% - 3.50% over LIBOR
* Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc says Monty J. Bennett, company's previous chief executive officer, remains chairman of board of Ashford Prime
* Raging Capital Management LLC reports 7.9 percent stake in Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc as of Oct. 4, 2016 - SEC filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2dWh36o Further company coverage:
* Sessa Capital L.P. says beneficial ownership of shares of Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc has increased from 8.2 pct to 9.1 pct - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2chgnqr ) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Ashford Prime announces corporate governance enhancements & appointment of new independent director
* Ashford Prime announces corporate governance enhancements & appointment of new independent director
U.S. hotel owner Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc announced Tuesday corporate governance changes, including a new board member and the separation of the chairman and chief executive roles, as a result of an "on-going dialogue" with shareholders.
Aug 9 U.S. hotel owner Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc. is planning sweeping corporate governance changes including the separation of the chairman and chief executive roles to address shareholder concerns about its performance, people familiar with the matter said.
* Ashford hospitality prime inc says comparable revpar for all hotels increased 1.6% to $221.29 during q2