Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd (AIPJ.J)
24 Apr 2015
* Opinion on Bidvest offer, posting of response circular and renewal of cautionary announcement
* Board of directors of Adcock has consented to release of restrictions on dividend shares subject to terms
JOHANNESBURG, March 11 - South Africa's Bidvest Group is in talks with a fellow shareholder in Adcock Ingram, the Public Investment Corporation (PIC), to jointly control nearly half of struggling drugmaker, it said on Wednesday.
JOHANNESBURG - The chief executive of South Africa's Bidvest Group said his $515 million buyout offer for Adcock Ingram is likely to be rejected by a major shareholder, meaning the industrial conglomerate could end up with less than 100 percent.
JOHANNESBURG - South African conglomerate Bidvest has offered about $515 million for the shares it does not already own in drugmaker Adcock Ingram in a new attempt to build a big presence in the pharmaceutical market.
* Proposed offer by Bidvest to acquire up to 100 pct of Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited ("Adcock")
* H1 gross profit 993.027 million rand (not 993 027 rand), up 3 pct
* Sees HEPS for July-Dec of 81-84 cents per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Made approximately R50 mln profit after tax in three month period ended 30 september 2014
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.