Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd (AIPJ.J)
31 Jul 2015
* Headline loss contained prescribed after-tax adjustments of R662.6 million to loss attributable to shareholders
JOHANNESBURG, May 18 - South African firm Bidvest Group's offer to buy all the shares it does not already own in pharmaceutical company Adcock Ingram was rejected by an overwhelming majority.
* Adcock board of directors has resolved, subject to shareholder approval, to terminate existing Adcock BEE transaction
JOHANNESBURG, April 30 - South African firm Bidvest Group has only raised its stake in Adcock Ingram by 1 percent since launching an offer for the drug maker, a sign that most shareholders are unwilling to accept a $500 million bid.
* Opinion on Bidvest offer, posting of response circular and renewal of cautionary announcement
* Board of directors of Adcock has consented to release of restrictions on dividend shares subject to terms
JOHANNESBURG, March 11 - South Africa's Bidvest Group is in talks with a fellow shareholder in Adcock Ingram, the Public Investment Corporation (PIC), to jointly control nearly half of struggling drugmaker, it said on Wednesday.
JOHANNESBURG - The chief executive of South Africa's Bidvest Group said his $515 million buyout offer for Adcock Ingram is likely to be rejected by a major shareholder, meaning the industrial conglomerate could end up with less than 100 percent.
JOHANNESBURG - South African conglomerate Bidvest has offered about $515 million for the shares it does not already own in drugmaker Adcock Ingram in a new attempt to build a big presence in the pharmaceutical market.
* Proposed offer by Bidvest to acquire up to 100 pct of Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited ("Adcock")
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.