Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd (AIPJ.J)
29 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||R9,022.87|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||175.64|
* Gross profit for nine-month period decreased by 24 pct to R1.140 bln (2013: R1.504 bln)
* Bidvest intends to lift holding to over 50 pct -document
* Group recorded an extremely weak trading performance for nine-month period ended 30 June 2014
* Board of directors of adcock ingram ("board") has concluded with absolute certainty that financial results for nine-month period ended 30 june 2014 will result in a basic and headline loss per share,
* Shares fall more than 2 pct (Adds CEO comment, shares)
JOHANNESBURG, May 27 - South Africa's second-biggest drugmaker Adcock Ingram posted close to a $4 million first-half loss on Tuesday, hit by rising raw materials prices and costs related to a failed $1.2 billion takeover bid from a Chilean suitor.
* Gross profit for six-month period decreased by 13,9% to r846 million (2013: r983 million)
JOHANNESBURG, May 20 - South Africa's No.2 drugmaker, Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd, flagged a first-half loss on Tuesday, citing costs related to a failed $1.2 billion takeover bid from Chile's CFR Pharmaceuticals .
* Shareholders are advised that company is expecting to report a loss per share for interim financial period ended 31 March 2014 of between 24 cents and 25 cents, compared to EPS of 188.0 cents reported for previous comparable six-month period
* New CEO inherits an underperforming company (Adds analyst comment, shares background)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.