Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd (AIPJ.J)
31 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||R9,374.16|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||175.64|
* Shares fall more than 2 pct (Adds CEO comment, shares)
JOHANNESBURG, May 27 - South Africa's second-biggest drugmaker Adcock Ingram posted close to a $4 million first-half loss on Tuesday, hit by rising raw materials prices and costs related to a failed $1.2 billion takeover bid from a Chilean suitor.
* Gross profit for six-month period decreased by 13,9% to r846 million (2013: r983 million)
JOHANNESBURG, May 20 - South Africa's No.2 drugmaker, Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd, flagged a first-half loss on Tuesday, citing costs related to a failed $1.2 billion takeover bid from Chile's CFR Pharmaceuticals .
* Shareholders are advised that company is expecting to report a loss per share for interim financial period ended 31 March 2014 of between 24 cents and 25 cents, compared to EPS of 188.0 cents reported for previous comparable six-month period
* New CEO inherits an underperforming company (Adds analyst comment, shares background)
* Kevin Wakeford has been appointed as chief executive officer of Adcock Ingram with immediate effect Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, March 20 - Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd : * Total of beneficial interests in Adcock Ingram's ordinary shares held by Public Investment Corporation amounts to 25.173 pct
JOHANNESBURG, March 19 - South African drugmaker Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd said quarterly profit was under "extreme pressure" as debt-laden consumers cut back on self-medication and the weaker rand pushed up costs of imported raw materials.
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 7 - Chile's CFR Pharmaceuticals dropped a $1.2 billion bid for South Africa's Adcock Ingram on Friday, paving the way for Adcock's largest shareholder to overhaul the underperforming drugmaker.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.