Air France KLM SA (AIRF.PA)
* Hertz and Air France renew longstanding, exclusive partnership and launch new car rental products and services for passengers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Air France rallies after strong update (Adds details, closing prices)
* Shares rise 7 percent, pulls sector higher (Adds shares, industry context, analyst)
BERLIN, Feb 16 Air France-KLM reported better than expected operating profits for 2016 and said it had made a "resilient" start to 2017 as it promised further cost-cutting efforts this year.
BERLIN, Feb 14 Eastern European low-cost carrier Wizz Air on Tuesday said it would start flights from Frankfurt Airport this summer, becoming the latest budget airline to add routes from Germany's largest airport.
FRANKFURT, Feb 13 Air France-KLM's budget airline Transavia will shut its base in Munich in November as part of a move to focus on its domestic Dutch market, it said on Monday.
PARIS The hardline CGT trade union at Air France has called on its members to refuse to work on U.S.-bound flights in protest against the U.S. immigration order that temporarily prevents refugees and travelers from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States.
* Signature of a code-share agreement on the Paris-Charles de Gaulle - Istanbul route
* New unit to operate at lower costs, fleet of 10 long-haul jets
PARIS, Nov 3 Franco-Dutch carrier Air France-KLM outlined plans for a new long-haul unit with lower costs to try and regain market share lost to Gulf rivals, while maintaining it would not be marketed as a low-cost carrier.