Aixtron SE (AIXGn.DE)
27 Apr 2017
* Says total revenues for q1/2017 increased to eur 53.6m (q1/2016: eur 21.4m; q4/2016: eur 89.8m)
* AIXTRON and major Asian OLED display manufacturer collaborate on production qualification of deposition technology
HONG KONG Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd, China's biggest state-owned semiconductor group, on Thursday said media reports that it bid for Toshiba Corp's chip business were groundless, reiterating a similar statement made in February.
* Receives repeat order from Sumitomo for gan-on-sic production technology Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says shares in Aixtron to replace Stratec Biomedical on TecDAX index Source text: http://deutsche-boerse.com/dbg-en/investor-relations/news-and-services/press-releases/AIXTRON-SE-to-be-included-in-TecDAX/2935988
* 2016 loss will be carried forward and consequently no dividend payment will be made for 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Financial targets achieved in 2016 / positive net income in Q4 2016 / full year negative due to ongoing high research and development costs / order intake and equipment order backlog increase significantly
* U.S. blocked takeover of Germany's Aixtron last year (Adds background on previous blocked deals by CFIUS, details on chemical compounds)
* Chief Executive Officer Martin Goetzeler is leaving Aixtron for personal reasons in agreement with the company's supervisory board effective Feb. 28, 2017 / Aixtron supervisory board chairman Kim Schindelhauer will become interim CEO effective March 1, 2017
FRANKFURT German industrial robot maker Kuka has sold its Systems US-Aerospace-Business to Advanced Integration Technology to satisfy demands from U.S. regulators in connection with a takeover by a Chinese buyer, it said on Thursday.