Aker ASA (AKER.OL)
5 Oct 2015
* Has on 19 august 2015 acquired 6 million shares in Akastor ASA at NOK 10.60 per share
* Q2 net asset value NOK 21.0 billion (NOK 19.1 billion in Q1)
* Subscriptions were made for a total of 1,947,134 new shares in dividend issue
* Says senior unsecured bond issue with maturity date in May 2020 was successfully completed
* Says the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authority has approved offering and listing of up to 2,310,189 new shares in the company in dividend issue, each with a nominal value of NOK 28 per share
* Says Chief Financial Officer Trond Brandsrud leaves company as he has decided to seek new challenges
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Aker ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.