AltaGas Ltd (ALA.TO)
* ALTAGAS- SIZE OF OFFERING HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 12 MILLION SHARES AT A PRICE OF $25 PER SERIES K PREFERRED SHARE FOR AGGREGATE GROSS PROCEEDS OF $300 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALTAGAS LTD. ANNOUNCES $200 MILLION PREFERRED SHARE OFFERING
Canadian energy infrastructure company AltaGas Ltd said it would buy U.S.-based WGL Holdings Inc in a deal valued at C$8.4 billion ($6.42 billion), the latest company pushing deeper into natural gas distribution.
Jan 25 Canadian energy infrastructure company AltaGas Ltd said it would buy U.S.-based WGL Holdings Inc in a deal valued at C$8.4 billion ($6.42 billion), the latest company pushing deeper into natural gas distribution.
* Says under terms of transaction, WGL shareholders will receive US$88.25 in cash per WGL share
Jan 25 Energy infrastructure company AltaGas Ltd said on Wednesday it would buy WGL Holdings Inc in a deal valued at C$8.4 billion ($6.42 billion).
* Altagas Ltd announces $2.5 billion subscription receipt offering comprised of $2.1 billion bought deal and $400 million private placement
Jan 23 Energy infrastructure company AltaGas Ltd said it would jointly build a natural gas processing plant and a natural gas liquids separation train with a privately held producer in the Montney shale play in western Canada.
* AltaGas - Entered non-binding letter of intent with a montney producer to construct a 120 Mmcf/d deep-cut natural gas processing facility
Canadian energy infrastructure company AltaGas Ltd said on Thursday it was in talks with a third party over a potential transaction.
|Gazprom PAO (GAZP.MM)||руб136.68||-1.67|
|Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4.SA)||R$ 15.60||-0.49|
|Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR3.SA)||R$ 16.49||-0.67|
|ONEOK, Inc. (OKE.N)||$53.51||-0.71|
|Petrobras Argentina SA (PER.BA)||$15.15||0.00|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP.TO)||$62.19||+0.05|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP_pa.TO)||$18.59||+0.31|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP_pc.TO)||$15.74||+0.27|
|Trican Well Service Ltd (TCW.TO)||$5.16||-0.13|
|Savanna Energy Services Corp. (SVY.TO)||$2.00||+0.04|