Albemarle Corp (ALB)
24 Feb 2017
* Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, an increase of 5 pct over previous quarterly dividend of $0.305 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Albemarle and Tianqi terminate option for indirect minority interest in Albemarle subsidiary
LONDON There's lithium in them there Cornish hills!
LONDON, Feb 3 There's lithium in them there Cornish hills!
LONDON, Jan 3 There's lithium in them there Cornish hills!
BRIEF-Albemarle says as of Jan. 18, total of EUR 533.3 mln aggregate principal amount of 2021 notes had been validly tendered
* Albemarle Corporation announces early tender results of maximum tender offers for certain outstanding debt securities
* Albemarle corporation announces redemption of all outstanding 3.000 pct senior notes due 2019
* Albemarle corporation announces pricing and expiration of any and all tender offers
* Albemarle board of directors elects Luke Kissam as chairman
* Albemarle reports third quarter 2016 results and raises full year guidance
|ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL.TA)||1,603.00||--|
|Chemtura Corp (CHMT.N)||$33.10||0.00|
|Nabaltec AG (NTGG.DE)||€15.76||+0.01|
|Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd. (004430.KS)||₩17,200.00||+50.00|
|W. R. Grace & Co (GRA.N)||$71.05||-0.01|
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€87.36||-2.59|
|Akzo Nobel N.V. (AKZO.AS)||€62.75||-0.38|
|Clariant AG (CLN.S)||CHF18.79||-0.28|
|Jiangsu Yoke Technology Co., Ltd (002409.SZ)||¥22.20||-0.71|
|Lonza Group AG (LONN.S)||CHF179.90||-1.10|