ALLETE Inc (ALE)
9 Dec 2016
* U.S. Water - announced acquisition of Water & Energy Systems Technology Inc
SAO PAULO, Nov 16 Brazil's state-controlled power holding company Cia Energética de Minas Gerais SA will raise its stake in Rio de Janeiro-based power distributor Light SA, an executive told investors during a teleconference.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.96 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bob Adams promoted to Allete chief financial officer effective March 2017
* Decision to retire two small coal units consistent with Minnesota Power's EnergyForward plan
BRIEF-Allete says Minnesota Power reaches 5-yr agreement to supply electricity to U.S. Steel through at least Dec. 2021
* Allete says Minnesota Power has reached a five-year agreement to supply electricity to U.S. Steel through at least December 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.51 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, July 18 Brazil's utility Equatorial Energia SA has placed a bid to acquire electric distribution company Light SA, the blog Brazil Journal reported, without saying how it got the information.
SAO PAULO Cia Energética de Minas Gerais SA has hired at least three investment banks to prepare the sale of small hydropower plants and a gas distribution unit, according to three sources with direct knowledge of the plans, part of efforts by Brazil's second largest power distribution firm to cut its debt.
|PPL Corp (PPL.N)||$33.51||+0.40|
|Xcel Energy Inc (XEL.N)||$39.85||+0.60|
|Xcel Energy Inc (XCJ.N)||--||--|
|Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT.N)||$36.83||+0.39|
|Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW.N)||$76.19||+1.05|
|Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)||$8.98||+0.77|
|IDACORP Inc (IDA.N)||$79.92||+0.84|
|MGE Energy, Inc. (MGEE.OQ)||$64.35||+0.88|