Allegiant Travel Co (ALGT.O)
28 Sep 2016
* Announces withdrawal of proposed $300 million offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* For combined months of July and August 2016, allegiant flew 2.2 billion scheduled service available seat miles
* Now expecting Q3, year over year TRASM to decline between 8.5 and 7.5 percent
* Allegiant Travel Co July load factor 88.3 percent versus. 89.7 percent last year
Allegiant Air said its pilots represented by the Teamsters union ratified a new five-year contract, ending labor issues at the Las Vegas-based budget carrier at a time the U.S. airline industry is grappling with a shortage of pilots.
July 29 Allegiant Air said its pilots represented by the Teamsters union ratified a new five-year contract, ending labor issues at the Las Vegas-based budget carrier at a time the U.S. airline industry is grappling with a shortage of pilots.
* Airbus says order is a first for the Las Vegas-based airline for new planes from any manufacturer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Andrew Callus)
* Allegiant Travel Co sees 2016 capital expenditures $360 million
* Allegiant announces purchase of twelve new Airbus A320ceo aircraft
* Allegiant Air pilots, represented by Teamsters Local 1224, ratified their first union contract with Allegiant Travel Co on July 28 Further company coverage:
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Wright Reports
Trading Report for (ALGT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.