Alaska Air Group Inc (ALK)
23 Jun 2017
June 15 U.S. airline company Alaska Air Group Inc on Thursday raised its second-quarter forecast for a key cost measure, citing one-time expenses related to pay hikes for pilots at its Horizon Air airline.
* Expects Q2 ASMs of 15,615 million - 15,665 million - SEC filing
* Alaska air group says on june 9, 2017 jessie j. Knight, voluntarily resigned from boards of directors of co and its subsidiaries - sec filing
* Air Group's May 2017 passenger load factor 86.5 percent versus 85.1 percent
SEATTLE Alaska Air Group said on Wednesday it plans to begin scheduled flights from a second Seattle-area airport next year, giving it exclusive access to a growing part of the Pacific Northwest's Puget Sound region.
SEATTLE, May 17 Alaska Air Group said on Wednesday it plans to begin scheduled flights from a second Seattle-area airport next year, giving it exclusive access to a growing part of the Pacific Northwest's Puget Sound region.
* Alaska Air Group Inc sees Q2 ASMS 15,625 million - 15,675 million - SEC filing
* Alaska air group inc - inaugurates nonstop daily service between seattle and indianapolis, indiana Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Alaska air group inc - passenger load factor for april 86.6% versus 84.1%
* Says expects to grow combined network capacity in 2017 by about 8.5 pct - SEC filing
|Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHAG.DE)||€18.63||+0.12|
|Hainan Airlines Holding Co Ltd (600221.SS)||¥3.22||-0.02|
|Hainan Airlines Holding Co Ltd (900945.SS)||$0.57||-0.01|
|Air France KLM SA (AIRF.PA)||€11.11||-0.05|
|Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)||$61.92||+0.40|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (UAIRQ.OB)||--||--|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (USABQ.OB)||--||--|
|JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU.OQ)||$22.40||+0.07|
|Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT.OQ)||$141.75||-0.85|