Alaska Air Group Inc (ALK)
17 Aug 2017
* Soros Fund Management takes share stake of 3,800 shares in Alaska Air Group Inc
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* James Beer, EVP, CFO of Mckesson Corporation, joins Alaska Air Group board of directors
Alaska Air Group Inc on Wednesday posted a 13.8 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped in part by the December 2016 acquisition of former rival Virgin America.
July 26 Alaska Air Group Inc on Wednesday posted a 13.8 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped in part by the December 2016 acquisition of former rival Virgin America.
July 26 Alaska Air Group Inc, the fifth largest U.S. carrier, reported a 13.8 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped in part by improving average fares.
* June 2017 load factor for Air Group increased 1.0 point to 87.3 percent
June 15 U.S. airline company Alaska Air Group Inc on Thursday raised its second-quarter forecast for a key cost measure, citing one-time expenses related to pay hikes for pilots at its Horizon Air airline.
* Expects Q2 ASMs of 15,615 million - 15,665 million - SEC filing
* Alaska air group says on june 9, 2017 jessie j. Knight, voluntarily resigned from boards of directors of co and its subsidiaries - sec filing
|Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHAG.DE)||€20.66||-0.09|
|Hainan Airlines Holding Co Ltd (600221.SS)||¥3.32||+0.02|
|Hainan Airlines Holding Co Ltd (900945.SS)||$0.56||0.00|
|Air France KLM SA (AIRF.PA)||€12.85||-0.05|
|Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)||$53.15||-2.16|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (UAIRQ.OB)||--||--|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (USABQ.OB)||--||--|
|JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU.OQ)||$20.49||-1.32|
|Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT.OQ)||$119.45||-3.95|