Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
24 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€2,443.80|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||172.95|
Dec 19 - Shares in Spanish drugmaker Almirall jumped 9 percent on Friday after a Bloomberg report of potential takeover interest from Actavis.
* Rise around 13 percent at 1615 GMT after Bloomberg report of potential takeover interest by Actavis
* Says gets authorization from European Commission to sell drug combination of aclidinium + formoterol in European Union (EU)
* Sees FY total revenue post deal low single digit growth
* Reports 9-month revenue up by 7 percent to 654.1 million euros
* Completes strategic transaction with Almirall in respiratory disease
LONDON - A combination drug for chronic lung disease from Spain's Almirall, one of a number of respiratory medicines being acquired by AstraZeneca, has been recommended for approval by European regulators.
LONDON, Sept 25 - A combination drug for chronic lung disease from Spain's Almirall, one of a number of respiratory medicines being acquired by AstraZeneca, has been recommended for approval by European regulators.
MADRID, July 30 - Spain's Almirall on Wednesday said it had reached a deal to transfer to Astrazeneca the rights of its respiratory franchise for an initial $875 million. (Reporting by Julien Toyer; Editing by Tracy Rucinski)
LONDON, July 30 - AstraZeneca took a major step to build up its respiratory medicine business on Wednesday by striking a deal worth up to $2.1 billion to acquire the rights to lung drugs developed by Spain's Almirall.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Almirall SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile