Neovacs SA (ALNEV.PA)
4 Sep 2015
* Receives first regulatory approvals for a phase IIb trial of IFNalpha-Kinoid in Lupus
* Announces closing of 7.5 million euro ($8.30 million) capital increase with U.S. investors
* Successfully raises 7.5 million euros ($8.39 million) from institutional American investors
* Extends its IFNalpha-Kinoid program to include dermatomyositis beyond lupus to include adult and pediatric DM
* Says it has received 1.8 million euros ($2.02 million) in research tax credit for research and development expenses incurred in 2014
* Neovacs strengthens North American presence with formation of U.S. Subsidiary
* Says Geraldine Grouard-Vogel, Pharm.D., Ph.D., appointed Chief Scientific Officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Neovacs SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.