Altera Corp (ALTR.O)
6 Oct 2015
BRUSSELS - European Union antitrust regulators will decide by Oct. 14 whether to clear U.S. chipmaker Intel's $16.7 billion bid for Altera Corp, its largest ever deal.
BRUSSELS, Sept 10 - European Union antitrust regulators will decide by Oct. 14 whether to clear U.S. chipmaker Intel's $16.7 billion bid for Altera Corp , its largest ever deal.
(Rewrites throughout, adds more details) By Paul Kilby and Natalie Harrison NEW YORK, July 22 (IFR) - Intel is on track to price a US$7bn bond on Wednesday to help finance its acquisition of chipmaker Altera after attracting more than US$20bn in investor demand. The deal, split across four tranches ranging in maturities from five to 30 years, had been long-expected by market participants. Initially marketed in June to European investors, the company held off announcing the deal un
- Intel Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly results on Wednesday as growth in its data centers and Internet-of-Things businesses helped offset weak demand for personal computers that use the company's chips.
* Shares rise as much as 9.2 pct after market (Adds analysts comments, details; updates shares)
- Atmel Corp , a maker of small processors called microcontrollers that are used in a variety of electronics, is exploring strategic alternatives, including a possible sale, three people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
SINGAPORE/TAIPEI, June 9 - Chip companies are merging, signing $66 billion worth of deals this year alone in preparation for an explosion of demand from all walks of life as the next technological revolution takes hold: the Internet of Things.
- Intel Corp's $16.7 billion acquisition of programmable-chip maker Altera Corp is not the bad news for Altera's rivals that it may seem to be at first blush.
June 5 - Intel Corp's $16.7 billion acquisition of programmable-chip maker Altera Corp is not the bad news for Altera's rivals that it may seem to be at first blush.
- Lattice Semiconductor Corp - one of just a handful of programmable-chip makers left after Intel Corp's deal to buy Altera Corp - is open to a sale, but only for a bigger premium than that offered by Intel, CEO Darin Billerbeck said.
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥316||+9.00|
|Renesas Electronics Corporation (6723.T)||¥664||+6.00|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd. (2330.TW)||NT$133.00||--|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$31.74||+0.53|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$50.46||+0.33|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.OQ)||$50.25||-0.80|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.PA)||€6.35||+0.12|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$25.75||+0.33|
|Freescale Semiconductor Ltd (FSL.N)||$35.73||-0.19|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (ALTR). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.